PCKENT : PURCHASE
Description: homeopathic decision support software based on the use of Kent's repertory.
Include the Kent's repertory (6th edition), and the following free digital books:
- Volume 1, 8, 9, 10 of "Guiding Symptoms of our Materia Medica" by C. Hering.
- "Lectures on Homoeopathic Materia Medica" by J.T. Kent.
- "New Remedies" by J.T. Kent.
- "Lectures on Homoeopathic Philosophy" by J.T. Kent.
- "Lesser Writings" by J.T. Kent.
- "Clinical Cases" by J.T. Kent.
- "Aphorisms and Precepts" by J.T. Kent.
- "What the Doctor Needs to Know" by J.T. Kent.
- "Introduction to Kent's Repertory" by J.T. Kent.
- "Homéopathie Pédiatrique" de Jacques Lamothe.
- Les vol. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, et la première moitié du vol. 4 des "Symptômes Guides de la Matière Médicale" de C. Hering (les autres volumes viendront avec les prochaines mises à jour).
- "Doctrine et Traitement Homoeopathique des Maladies Chroniques - Tomes 1, 2 et 3" de S. Hahnemann
- "Manuel Homoeopathique d'Obstétrique" de Camille Croserio.
- "Médecine Homoeopathique Domestique" de C. Hering.
- "Journal de la Société Gallicane de Médecine Homéopathique", vol. 1 à 8.
- "L'Organon de l'Art de Guérir" Trad. A.J.L. Jourdan
- "Organon de l'Art de Guérir" Trad. P. Schmidt.
- "Causeries cliniques Homoeopathiques" de J.-P. Gallavardin
- "Les Paralysies Phosphoriques" de J.-P. Gallavardin
- "Systématisation Pratique de la Matière Médicale Homoeopathique" de A. Teste
- "Traité Homoeopathique des Maladies Aiguës et Chroniques des Enfants" de A. Teste
System: Windows XP and later. Runs on Mac using a compatible Windows emulator. Does not work on Android.
Updates: free for 2 years (download only).
1300,00 € ex. VAT
or 3 x free of charge (proposed during the process)
You can install PCKent on 3 PCs / Macs / tablets, as long as they are equipped with Windows XP or later.
After 2 years, updates will no longer be available. But your PCKent remains fully functional.
Payment 3X free of charge:
it will be proposed to you during the payment process.
SUMMARY : PCKent consists in two core modules. The first one helps you to analyze a clinical case, while the second one allows you to modify any data (repertory's rubrics, remedies...).
THE DECISION SUPPORT MODULE
It is designed to help the homeopath in solving the 4 main problems he is daily confronted with, at the office:
- Quickly find the rubrics matching the observed symptoms, and display their modalities.
- Establish a repertorizing grid taking into account all the necessary criteria to valorize the symptoms, then the remedies.
- Generalize the rubrics that seem to limit the repertorizing process.
- Establish a true differential diagnosis to make a choice between several remedies.
THE EDITING MODULE
It allows to add, delete or modify most of PCKent's data, and in particular:
- The repertory's rubrics. You can edit the label, the linked rubrics lists, the remedies list...
- The dictionnary. Each word can be divided into many homographs (same spelling but different meanings), and can be linked to other words of more or less close meaning (synonyms...).
- The remedies. Each of them can be associated to many properties (botanical families, periodic table of elements, Enneagram...), and you can create and manage as many properties as you need.
A free text area allow you to type your own comment, or to paste data from your web browser.
- The authors. Every change made to the directory is associated with one or more authors. You can create and manage as many authors as you want. That way, you can create your own working group and track changes made by everyone in the repertory...
- The synoptic plans. They help to bring out the structure of each repertory's section, and let you assign a general value to rubrics.